Welcome to Stacie McLean Counseling. I'm glad you've stopped in!
Please note that I will be on a leave of absence from April 12-August 31st. I am unable to accept new clients at this time. If I am able to return sooner I will remove this notice. Thank you and have a great summer!
My treatment philosophy is simple: Get what you need to live the life you want. My strategies vary according to the needs of individual clients, so please check out the "Services Offered" page for more information. I enourage you to browse around my site -- there's lots of helpful information!
I am passionate about serving clients with these and other needs:
- Couples Help (Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples)
- Christian Counseling
- Military & families
- Grief & Loss
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depression & Anxiety
- Lifespan Integration Therapy www.lifespanintegration.com
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD and anxiety
- A Life in Chaos
Here's how to schedule your appointment. You can:
- Call me at 253-858-2224 ext. 301
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the "Contact" feature on this website.
Professional Member, American Counseling Association